Wednesday, September 15, 2010

West Virginia Pittsburgh Steelers fan




We had a crowd from West by god Virginia that said to make sure that I told everyone that they were Steelers fans. Why? I have no clue. We had a great day if fishing today with another nice catch of dolphin with at least a dozen gaffers mixed in with the bailers we caught. We had to make a long run this morning to find the edge where the down current had pushed the water out so far overnight. I was 32 miles when i set out this morning. 36 when I started trolling for home. On the way back in we had a great big Blue Marlin on briefly before we pulled the hook on her. I'd say a good guesstimate would be 500 plus on the conservative side. It was an awesome bite with the fish all lit up like a Christmas tree. No trips for a couple days and then the swell from the hurricane gets here so probably no fishing again until early next week. Give us a call, fishing is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment