Monday, April 25, 2011

Tuesday April 19th Fishing Firemen

Montgomery County Fire Fighters Rule
Today we had a crowd of Fire Fighters from Montgomery County Maryland. I was off of the boat today going to the Jimmy Buffet concert with my wife and some friends and my old mate, now Capt. Barry Jr. had the helm. He spent eight years on her with me so he knows her almost as good as I do. I couldn't have had a better person run her. They had a great day of fishing today with some nice Blackfin and Yellowfin tuna as well as a nice Mako. The guys took a video of the gaff shot and boating the fish. When I get it I'll edit it and post it to the site. I'm glad you guys had a great day fishing and we had a great time at the Jimmy Buffet concert so it all worked out well for both. Looking forward to seeing you guys next year.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofAOpupCmw

    Here's the link to the gaff shot! Had a great time reeling in that Mako, thanks to the Capt. Barry Jr. and his mate!

    ReplyDelete