Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 10th -- Timmy and cindy Jennette family and friends

The Motley Crew
Timmy and Cindy are locals and Timmy and I were in school together. Cindy's brother just retired and wanted to go fishing so he booked me for the day. They also brought along Doug Dorris, another local and Daniel ,Joe and another that I can't remember his name for the life of me. The fishing started out a little slow as the grass was scattered to heck and back from the wind the previous two days. We caught a few dolphin and a nice gaffer during the morning in the scattered grass but gave it up for a bit for a break from picking all the grass constantly off our baits. We went back to the grass in the afternoon and it had gotten together where we could fish it. A big school of dolphin found us and we caught most of  of a limit of really nice bailers out of it. When we were picking up our lines to go home we had a sailfish come in the spread and hooked him. He put on a great show and then we released him. I'll put up some better pictures if Timmy ever sends them to me. Come on Timmy get with it. Had a fun day guys. Lets do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment