Friday, May 4, 2012

Last day for the Boys from Mass. day 5

I told them the pockets went on the back and they believed me.

Jerry's Citation Dolphin

Another nice one for Skip

Jerry's 35 pound citation. I think he was a little bigger.

The Boys from Mass. 
What a great week we have had. Beautiful weather except for the one day and good fishing every day. We spent the beginning of the week chasing Black Fin tuna up on the rocks and catching a few gaffers mixed in along with a 500 lb. Blue Marlin the first day. We did that for three days and decided to concentrate more on the dolphin yesterday which we got lucky and it worked out for us. We had 35 gaffers 3 wahoo a yellow fin and a black fin tuna yesterday. The boys told me they had enough meat and we could do what ever today so I spent the day in the deep looking for a marlin. There were a few seen but nothing like yesterday. We caught a few gaffers during the day and Jerry caught one that was a citation, 35 lbs. Way to go Jerry. He catches all the big dolphin. This crowd has fished with me for this week every year for the last 12 to 14 years, I can't remember exactly. We have had our share of bad weather and bad fishing but we always manage to do something and have some fun. Thanks for the Awesome week guys. Can't wait until next year. Have a safe trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment