Monday, June 11, 2012

A few Dolphins for the day

Dita getting ready to Stick Him

Nice Dolphin

Ryan's big Dolphin for today
We had two of the crew from yesterday along with one of their brothers who didn't get to go yesterday. We had a nice day on the Dolphin yesterday and they wanted to look for a big bite today after we caught a few Dolphin. I fished an edge for awhile and pocked up and ran a few miles to what sounded like where I needed to be. When I got there I should have stayed where I was at. We caught a few fish and then went on offshore to look for a marlin. We did have one bite out of a marlin this afternoon but didn't get him hooked. Other than that we caught 3 Dolphin around a patch to add to what we had already caught of grass and that was the extent of our day. Thanks guys and maybe I'll see you in the fall for some tunas.

No comments:

Post a Comment