Monday, December 17, 2012

Dec 15th fishing

Looking out to the ocean from the channel

Sunrise

Matt, Stan and Guy with a few black fins from the day
Today we had Matt Miller and and a couple of his friends Guy and Guys father Stan who drove all the way from western Nebraska for this fishing trip. I said man you're in the middle of nowhere aren't you and he said nope but I can stand on my back porch and see it. 1800 miles to catch a fish. I sure am glad we had a nice weather day and caught a few tunas for them. We had great weather for the day and the fishing was OK but not great. We wound up with a catch of black fins and a dolphin. We pulled the hooks on a few more and lost a nice yellow fin right there at the end of the day. Sure wish he would have stayed on. Thanks for the day guys. Matt I'll see you on June 24th. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment