Monday, May 13, 2013

Saturday May 11th

Another nice catch of Dolphin for the guys
This was Andy Penz and crews second day on board with us. The weather was not as nice this morning with a few thunderstorms around when we got to where we needed to fish this morning. Luckily the lightning was offshore of us but we did get wet a couple of times. It was hard to work with the way the seas were but we got on some fish pretty quick and by around 10:30 or so we were just 5 fish shy of our limit and the guys told me to give it a few more minutes and go home. My ear had been bothering me and my throat was sore so I didn't argue with them at all. There was a couch at home with DM written all over it along with a bottle of Ibuprofen. It was another good day of dolphin fishing. Thanks Andy and I hope to see you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment